22 extra levels in the form of the Oldies but Goldies map pack.
Should bring back memories for Marble Arena 1 players out there, and a few extra hours of game time to those who have already mastered the game.
Now for a few words on what to do with these.
2. From the game launcher open up the game’s data folder. On Windows and Linux you do that by going to “Configure Game” and then clicking on “View game files”. On Mac you simply click on “Show user game files”.
3. Navigate to the packages/base folder. If it doesn’t exist, create it.
4. Unpack the archive there
5. Start the game and select “Play another level”. You should now see a new tab called “Oldies_but_Goldies”
6. Select a level, any level since they’re all unlocked.
7. Enjoy !
8. Completely optional: save a replay and post it on the website 🙂
9. Mac users only and also completely optional: spread the word among your PC using friends 🙂
If you’re having any kind of problems getting this to work, don’t be afraid to let us know, either by leaving a comment here, or by going to the Welcome and Help section of our forum.