Update: Added 16 color palette blocks at Tom.K’s request.
This map is a special dedication to all the Minecraft fans out there (ourselves included)
All the textures in here are based on the original Minecraft textures and credits for those go to their respective owners.
Hopefully they won’t mind 🙂
The map features editing mechanics somewhat similar to the minecraft ones except you don’t have a limited number of blocks and also you don’t have to gather any resources or mix them together.
The instructions are only a little bit different than those for usual maps, because this also includes extra textures.
– Download the archive from here >> MarbleCraft v1.0 <<
– Start the game launcher and there, on Mac simply click on “Show user game files”, and on Windows and Linux go to Configure Game and click on “View game files”. This should open up the game’s data folder.
– Open the “packages” folder. If this folder doesn’t exist, you’ll need to manually create it.
– Extract the contents of the archive you’ve downloaded in the “packages” folder
– Run the game and once it finishes loading, hit Esc to bring up the main menu. Select “Play another level” from there.
– Go to the “Custom” tab and the new level you’ve just downloaded and installed should be there. Click on it.
– Enjoy !
In the map you’ll find hints that explain what you need to do, so make sure you read them.
Looking forward to seeing your Minecraft themed levels !